Last Updated: 1/8/2013
1. Information We Collect
- A. Personal Information. We collect certain data that allows someone to identify or contact you, as well as any other non-public information about you (“Personal Information”). For example:
- When you create an account, we will collect certain Personal Information, including your name, email address, and mailing address.
- When you order Products on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- We may also record information about your usage of the Site, such as other users you communicate with, materials and content you post, information you display about yourself and information you click on while using the Site.
- B. Information Collected Automatically. Like many websites, our (or our third party service provider’s) servers collect information from you when you visit the Site, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol address, domain name, date/time stamp for your visit, and activities performed on the Site.
2. How We Use Information
We use your Personal Information in one or more of the following ways: facilitate the creation of your Account, identify you when you sign in to your Account, provide the Products and customer support you request, resolve any disputes, collect fees (if any) from you, troubleshoot problems, prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our policies, customize, measure and/or improve our Products and/or Materials, and inform you about our Products or provide Site updates.
3. How We Share Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information other than as specified below:
- B. Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third parties in order to provide the services that we offer through the Site. For example, we use third parties to help with payment processing. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by OUYA.
- C. Required Disclosures. We may disclose Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary (a) to comply with legal requirements, (b) in connection with a legal investigation and to comply with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, (c) to enforce our policies, or (d) protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety as appropriate. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will not otherwise sell or disclose your information to any third parties.
4. Your Choices
When you receive promotional communications from us, you may “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or by changing your settings in your Account. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Account and our business dealings with you. You may access and change certain of your Personal Information by logging into your Account.
5. How We Protect Information
We use reasonable security measures to help protect against loss, misuse and alteration of Personal Information under our control. Although we will exercise reasonable care in protection your Personal Information, no company can fully prevent security risks.
6. Third Party Sites
7. Children under the Age of 13
We do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
8. Users Outside of the United States
Your Personal Information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
10. Contact Information