Regular Ordinary Boy
Regular Ordinary Boy is a retro action-adventure sidescroller.
* Hit stuff with swords
* Kill monsters, collect gold and other loot
* Purchase new swords and armor at shops on your journey
* Defeat epic bosses
* Find hidden treasures
Can you defeat the evil wizard who burned your house down?
* 10 unique monsters, each with 5 levels of difficulty
* 4 bosses to defeat
* 7 unique levels to explore
* Action based side scrolling gameplay, kill all those monsters!
* Retro graphics
* Old school sound effects
* Retro sounding chiptune music
"Reminds me of my old school consoles!"
"I played it, and I liked it!"
Released: March 2013
Developer: Matt Dalgety