**This game requires a Razer Turret.**
Stash is bringing the magic back to MMOs. With turn based combat, customizable housing as a core feature, a unique tabletop art style, and more loot than you can fit in a portable hole, Stash delivers a fun, engaging experience unlike any other MMO. Stash is set in the fantasy world of Primordiax - a game world featured in 6 previous games by Frogdice released over the last 20 years. The intriguing world story has evolved through decades of staff plot lines and the actions of hundreds of thousands of players.
Stash's core features include:
- Turn based combat on a tactical grid.
- Great Community: The most incredible thing about Frogdice and all of our games is the community. Our players are a major reason our games are so special and their passion and love for our game world is part of a sacred trust we cherish.
- Housing as a core feature. Your Base of Operations (BOO) starts as a humble bedroll and can be built and customized into a mighty fortress where you stash your loot.
- Dungeons: Hand crafted as well as randomly generated dungeons.
- Character customization via class, race, build, gear, cosmetics, costumes, pets, mounts, and more.
- Crafting: Use, sell, trade, or enter items into competitions.
- Exploration: A huge world for you to discover with hundreds of unique locations.
- Awesome world story with a unique twist. Players affect this story and the entire world profoundly. Our staff runs world events and plot lines.
- Clans: Join with friends and compete for dominance.
- Loot: Tons and tons of loot, and with rare exceptions we don’t do bind on pickup/equip.
- PvP: Optional group and solo PvP.
Released: March 2017