The premier Super Nintendo emulator! Developed from the ground up to deliver the fastest play possible. Easily locate and play your favorite titles by scanning your phone, viewing your list of installed ROMs complete with cover art. Save your progress at any time and return instantly to where you left off, thanks to a quick save state system. A huge database of Game Genie™ and Pro Action Replay™ codes rounds off the package to deliver the ultimate SNES emulation experience.
• Fastest emulation, best game compatibility
• Ultra-fast SuperFX core support for playing StarFox & Yoshi's Island
• SA1 chip support for Mario RPG, Kirby, and more
• Sync ROMs and Save States with Dropbox
• Network multiplayer using WiFi
• Visual effects! (OpenGL ES Shaders) Support for custom shaders!
• Slick user interface
• On-screen multitouch controls with optional rumble feedback
• Advanced layout editor for on-screen controls
• Custom screen size and orientation
• Auto-detects games and displays cover art
• Custom control mapping
• Support for Moga and iCade 8-bitty game controllers
• Save games with screen shot
• Thousands of cheats (Pro Action Replay™, Game Genie™)
• In-game GameFAQs™ integration
• Fast-forward games using turbo skip
• Support for SMC, FIG, SFC, ZIP, and 7z formats
• Helpful and responsive customer service
See FAQ or Game Compatibility List at SuperGNES.com.
No game titles are included. Please obtain self created backup copies of rightfully owned physical cartridges for use with SuperGNES.
We support the preservation of classic gaming through our corporate sponsorship of the Digital Game Museum. Check them out at www.digitalgamemuseum.org and keep retro alive!
** Actual SNES emulation developers. SuperGNES is regularly updated and supported. **
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Super Nintendo game software sold separately. "Super Nintendo" is a registered trademark of Nintendo Corporation. "Nintendo" is a registered trademark for the Nintendo Corporation. All individual games screen shots or audio that are simulated by SuperGNES software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used by Bubble Zap Games for the purpose of informing the customer of the software's functionality.
Released: January 2014
Developer: Neutron Emulation