Wrecking Balls Arena
"Wrecking Balls Arena is a rare OUYA exclusive and stands out on its storefront thanks to a unique premise and art style."
-Jeremy Peeples (HardcoreGamer.com)
Versus Mode Mayhem for 1-4 players! Each player takes command of a team of 4 "Wrecking Balls" as they fight across six diverse and symbolic landscapes; you'll need fast reflexes as well as smart strategy to successfully lead your team to victory!
• An experimental gameplay style that we like to call "Arcade-Style Real-Time Strategy".
• Items to help during battle such as swords, pistols, skateboards, and... sunglasses?
• Incredible hand-drawn artwork, fish-eye lens, and a silky smooth framerate... all completely optimized for the OUYA. This ain't a lazy mobile port, kid!
• A wide, varied soundtrack featuring music by Pascul Mimeault, Joseph Eidson, Reverence, and more.
• Supports PS3, Xbox 360, and most USB Controllers.
• A huge options menu that lets you tweak various gameplay mechanics/rules, item settings, and other options. (Only available in Full Version.)
Free Version only includes "Peacetime Shores" stage. Get all 6 levels and options menu by purchasing the Full Version for only $3.99!
Released: November 2013
Developer: Team Kakumei